Someone should notify the authorities!

My 3 year old daughter has been advocating for everyone in the house to play something she is calling “kissing tag”.  I guess she wants us to chase each other around and try to kiss each other.  I have no idea where she is getting this from, but obviously, as the person charged with ensuring that we have a safe learning environment I should implement our “zero tolerance” policy and label her as a sexual harasser post haste.  Future colleges and employers have a right to know what kind of perverted soul they could be dealing with. Thankfully, my 8 year old, Collin, is old enough to know that girls have cooties and has refused to take part in her nefarious schemes.  Otherwise I’d have to call the police on him.

7 Comments

1. That is hilarious!

2. Hee, hee, hee. Ho, ho, ho. Sigh.

That is so sadly true.

3. Danielle

/  April 22, 2008

It is sad but true that our world and society are so ass backwards like that. But what a cute idea. “Kissing tag,” I would’ve loved something like that in high school…. he he….

4. Does she watch “Little Bear”? They had a kissing tag episode. Loosely based on the Little Bear books.

Of course, it’s also quite easy to have invented it herself. Sounds like a nice little girl game. Hehe. 🙂

5. Thanks for the laugh! I say get as many of those kisses as you can.

6. Too cute!

1. Principled Discovery » The Carnival of Homeschooling honors the homeschool bag lady